One of my most loved projects is the Total Stand, which is a punching bag stand that also doubles as a pull-up station or suspension training platform. In the video below is a basic overview of how to make one yourself.
Basic 5-Step Instructions for How To Make a Punching Bag Stand:
- Connect two 4×2 wooden beams (each roughly twice your height) at about 4/5 of their length with an eye bolt.
- Drill a hole at the top of each beam and connect the tops of the beams with rope as pictured.
- Using rope connected to the tops and the cross point of the beams bring the whole structure up to around 70 degree upright angle.
- Tie off the ropes holding up the structure at an anchor point, such as a base of a solid tree.
- Hang your punching bag from the cross point of the two beams.
You can also buy the full, detailed instructions below.
Note: Payment is with PayPal to Kandov Holdings Pty. Ltd.
Bonus: Muscle-Up Attachments Instructions PDF – as a bonus you’ll also get the 2-step illustrated instructions on the amazing attachment that will make learning the muscle-up a breeze!
Here’s what the Full Instructions for the Total Stand look like:
Get the whole Fighter Training Pack bundle, including:
- Total Stand Full Instructions (including the Bonus Muscle-Up Attachment PDF) – value: $9.95
- Indoor Stand Instructions for those rainy days – value: $9.95
- Tire Punching Bag Instructions for the completely weatherproof punching bag that you can just leave out – value: $5
- Learn to Fight in a Month training manual to get you fighting like a pro in next to no time from the comfort of your home – value $9.95
34.85 for just $19.95