Multi-Grip Pull-Up Bar from ProSource
Inexpensive (under $30) way to practice pull-ups at home. Not recommended for upside-down exercises if not installed properly with the included permanent brackets.
User Review( votes)
This pull-up bar is great for indoors, solid construction and quite inexpensive to buy at under $30. Watch my review video below to see the unboxing, mounting and basic testing.
- made from solid metal, not flimsy
- cheap for something like this for under $30
- many different hand positions
- came with brackets and screws to secure more firmly (see video)
- super easy to put up and take down
- takes up very little space
- leaves minimal or no marks on the door frame – for regular use I recommend wrapping ends with fabric for greater protection of the door frame
- tempting to use without installing the metal brackets that are included, thus can come off if not installed properly
Overall, I highly recommend this pull-up bar, especially how it’s so easy to put up and put away. One word of caution though, don’t hang upside-down on it if you’re not going to install it properly with the included metal brackets.